Win Money Playing Blackjack at Online Casinos!

Win Money Playing Blackjack at Online Casinos!

Win Money Playing Blackjack at Online Casinos
HOW TO WIN MONEY ONLINE PLAYING BLACKJACK FROM HOME!

by Stuart E. Elwell

There are complicated blackjack strategy formulas you can try and learn in order to beat the odds. These winning blackjack strategy tips are an attempt to simplify this so that anyone can quickly grasp the best way to play blackjack and start to win money from home at online casinos.

FREE WINNING BLACKJACK STRATEGY

Win Money Playing Blackjack From Home!

This blackjack strategy can help you to start winning money without trying to memorize hundreds of card combinations and what you have to do for each scenario. In my opinion this is unnecessary. Simply understanding the below basic rules is all you need to learn. This way it will quickly become a natural way of playing blackjack without many hours of grueling practice.

The basic winning blackjack strategy rules are: If the bank has a 2 to 6 you should stand on 12 upwards. If the bank has 7 to 10 (or an ace) try and get 17 to 21 and stand if you manage to get within this range. Always split when you get two aces or two eights, and always double your stake when you get 10 or 11 and the bank has a 5 or 6.
That’s basically it. Below is a little more in depth explanation, read it if you wish – but make sure you read the CAUTION in the last paragraph before joining any online casinos!

WHY YOU SHOULD STICK TO THESE RULES:

To play Blackjack and allow yourself the maximum potential to win you have to be aware of the percentage odds for and against you. By this I mean you need to play logically, taking into account what the odds are of you getting the card you need on the next hit.

The best way to do this is to sort it out in your mind by simplifying the deck. The cards are simply 1 to 9 plus four 10’s. Although there are 52 cards in a deck, and in a casino several decks are shuffled together, the odds are still the same. You can have as many decks as you like, and shuffle them together all you want, at the outset of play the percentage odds are the same.

Now I know there is such a thing as card counting, but when you play blackjack at an online casino obviously this technique cannot work. So I shall ignore it here. However there are certain mathematical equations you do need to observe in order to stand the best chance of winning.

The chance of any number being turned over is 7.7%. In other words there is a 1 in 13 chance of hitting any particular number EXCEPT for the number 10 which has a 31% chance (4 in 13).

Obviously, what numbers your first two cards are will dictate the odds of you busting with the next card. When you get 12 upwards with your first two cards you should always stand (unless it is a soft number of course i.e. with an ace). This is because even with 12 there is a 31% chance you’ll bust. Or even if you don’t bust you will be no better off unless you get a card that takes you to the count of 17-21. So even on 12 you will need a 5,6,7,8 or 9 to make it worth the risk, but there is only a 38% chance of that happening (i.e. it won’t work 62% of the time). So to hit on anything higher than 12 would be even more risky.

However there are some exceptions to this “standing on 12 upwards” rule. This is particularly important when the bank has an ace. This is because the bank is much less likely to bust so it’s best to try and get between 17 and 21. Also when the bank gets a 10 there is a 61% chance it will get a 7 or higher (including ace) and so not bust. Of course this means there is a 39% chance it wont get these cards but even then there is a chance it won’t bust even on the third card or fourth and so on. So you should try to get between 17 and 21 without busting if you can.

If the bank gets a 7, 8 or 9 you should also try and get 17 to 21 for the same reasons as explained above but to a lesser degree.

Always double your stake when you get 10 or 11 and the bank has a 5 or 6 because the odds are very much in your favor that you will win this bet for the majority of times unless you are being very unlucky.

Finally always split a pair of aces and a pair of 8’s. Aces because two is a bad number to have, but two aces is the best case scenario as you stand a good chance of winning both hands (unless the bank has an ace also). Split two 8’s because 16 is a terrible number so you may as well try for two decent hands instead due to 8 by itself not being a bad card.

Give the rules above a try at your online casino without using real money and see how you get on.

A last word of CAUTION: Don’t join ANY online casino until you check it is NOT amongst these blacklisted online casinos.

Good luck!

Stuart E. Elwell

You have permission to publish this winning blackjack strategy on the Internet providing it is not altered in any way (including this notice), all links are maintained, and you DO NOT spam. Violations will be pursued. Disclaimer: The strategies listed do not represent any solicitations to playing blackjack or online casino gambling. We are not liable or responsible for any monies lost from any of these blackjack strategies.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *